AIKIDO INTRO FOR ADULTS
Discover the strength of a peaceful spirit!
4 Week Intro for beginning adults starts Tuesday, September 15th at 5:30 p.m.
This class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30-6:30 p.m., through October 8th. Please call or email for more information on getting started.
This beginning course provides orientation to the art of Aikido, and includes:
* Introduction to Aikido principles & philosophy
* Beginning falling and rolling
* Introduction to basic techniques
* Beginning self-defense awareness
* Centering, breathing and blending exercises
* Introduction to the training process
Visit our website, call or come by to watch a class!
208 E. Main, Located on the 2nd floor of the historic Union Hall Building